Go Kiss the world

I read a very famous quote when I was reading Alchemist "Some time you dont choose your destiny, destiny choose you" My hats off Mr. Paulo Coelho you are genius....I can relate to that because currently I am no more overpowering my destiniy but I am just saying let it go Neeraj.....recently I read a book Go Kiss the world by Subrato Bagchi....He is cofounder of Mindtree Consulting...I love his writing style very lucid, straightforward and motivating...Its sort of a autobiography about him but I will not put it in to that category because book mentions the life lessons and it does not force you to read about an IT stalwart. It binds you with your life that how ordinary peole can also do wonder in the world...In the book he mention about his child life that how as a child form a modest family he has to do a lot of sacrifice in education ,comfort and the life style but ultimately at the end of the day it is the destiny that will guide you and not you or any near and dear...From a graduate in political science who was aspiring to become a civil service officer (Being a clerk somewhere in Orisa) to a management trainee in DCM(Delhi cloth mills) where he had to fight lot of internal politics and then ten years in Wipro where he becomes the Head of the R&D department...his job shift to Lucent that he counted as his biggest mistake to construction of one of the most admired company in India Mindtree...It was not Mr. Subrato Bagchi who was in command of his career it was destiny that was doing things, things that led him to creation of Mindtree...Had he not believe in the destiny and tried to do things by his will he had never succeeded in his life and probably retired as the Head Panda Babu happily....But it was the destiny that did the magic and took him all the way to Delhi and later valley ....I always used to think about this guy as the some one hot shot who just gave some calls to its colleague and some big investors and just setup the company...but when I first read about the story of Mindtree in their website I was mesmerize the next thing I did was I ordered the book from Indiaplaza and started reading it....I will assure you that it is a worth reading for anyone who believes in the power of destiny....May be Bagchi sahab will not be willing to except that it was all destiny because he never mentioned the word destiny in the whole book but I am sure he also understands that what he wanted to convey....May be sometime I can meet him personally and convey my personal regards....

1 comment:

pooja said...

impressive review of the book..u r blog has generated curiousity to read that buk.....amazing writing...all the best for furthur articles...i hope u ll soon make u r masterpiece