Back from Hibernation

Hello everyone,

After a long term now I am back from Hibernation and now I have decided that I will regularly write. I know it becomes frustrating visiting a blog and not finding any thing new in it.
so this are the updates from my life till now...

Got placed in Wipro as a solution designer(Presales) Offer letter yet to be received so I am not an official Wiproite yet.

Had a totally liqoufree 31st December this year and did not visit my home town even get time to to do so.

I am still thinking about a great business plan booked some domain name but i am not sure about starting yet and please dont ask me because even I am not having any foolproof idea about it.

It is related to pharmaceuticals market, Ipods, Gambling lot of ideas.

Rest in the next blog

Neeraj

No comments: