The Last Trimester

Life becomes quite easier when things start happenings in your way.But sometime that easier life start creating obstacles.Everything looked so tough last year. Those Painstaking Lectures are once again back and this time I feel like just running away. Once again understanding the concept of Finance (I call it once again because hopefully we have already done it in our first trimester) and then again having boring lectures are now unbearable.

Sometimes I feel myself into My first trimester when we used to wake up early in the morning and just run for the classes Yes we are again having classes from early morning 10-5 PM. Although I am waking up early in the morning in these days but the reason is different. I am trying to loose some weight so that I can become what I used to be earlier.
Motivation plays a very important role in everything you do. Sometimes it come internally from yours some time from an external experience. Most fascinating thing about the motivation is that you overpass your motivator and that becomes a real surprise. I guess the story is becoming a real complicated may be I ll try to explain you in my next blog..

No comments: