The Pain of being an MBA

Very soon I am going to finish My MBA। Undoubtedly I can say that I feel the difference inside me but the feeling of being an MBA also creates an ache in my mind. Everyone start expecting a lot from you. Parents who were continuously pouring the cash in to your bank account suddenly start realising here goes my Fixed deposit॥now this is the time for some Bonus .... a long long time...Faculties who were trying to teach you from your first class that you need to learn a lot in these two years still mourn that you haven't learn anything . Friends who were perennially copying your assignments and projects and getting an A grade suddenly stop talking to you because you don't have anything else to serve now. Your so called girlfriend realise that now this is the time to end this temporary agreement and take some big decision. offcourse its not about me its about that Cool, rich and smart guy working in some Big MNC and withdrawing fat cheque. Your prospected employer believes that you have already learned everything in the womb and you will start running the moment he cuts the umbilical cord..This pain is bearable but what about the Pain that resides in your mind after completion of your MBA...Does it really worth doing an MBA ?I will surely discuss about this also in my next blog.

नीरज वर्मा

No comments: