BLOG BLOG BLOG

Blogging is changing its face and becoming more mature over the period of time. It was my first time that I attended a workshop completely dedicated to blogging. Although it was the part of the curriculum as well as carried marks too but it was really fun attending it. Workshop facilitator Mr. Parag Shah who himself is an avid blogger made a lot of interesting points. One particular thing that drew my attention was monetizing the blog. When I started blogging the first thought in my mind was that can we really make money through blogging ?I read lot of self proclaimed book on secret adsense tips and did number of changes on my blog to monetize it but in the process what I could not remember was that people come to your blog because they want to read something interesting and not because they want to click on the pesky google adsense links..and it make sense because I also do the same when I go to someone's else blog..

I know that making money from blog is possible and numerous people are making it but because my focus of blogging is off course not monetizing but to change the world I will stop putting efforts in optimizing my blog for adsense and start providing something more meaningful....

No comments: